
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:46 PM |
I guess I'm that sort of person who thrives in anonymity, because I hate being noticed by anyone. This blog is not that anonymous since you know my name and can easily guess my age and where I'm from. And also what school I go to; even what I'm studying! Maybe the main thing is you don't know what I look like, or my personality (apart from guesses from my blog posts). Like, you won't recognise me in the streets. So that's fine. I'm okay with anything on the internet because writing in a blog or even chatting online allows me to think before I post anything. I can also type something out then edit it before posting it. The worst thing about having me talk in person on a casual basis to a stranger, is that I think a lot before I say something, which makes me a very bad phone companion, since you'll mostly hear silence at the other end of the line. Also once I say something out loud, I can't possibly take it back and edit it, can I? So I live in constant fear of saying the wrong thing, or I think something us not worth replying to, and choose to remain silent most of the time. Which can annoy people. I don't know where I'm going with this blog post, so I'm just gonna abruptly end here. Bye! ;) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|