<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to top
8:48 PM
I realised I already have Copic Sketch in Royal Blue o.o

Damn I hate repeating colours. Makes me think I have more than I really do.

---------

Sometimes I feel like everyone secretly hates me, and they only put up with me because I keep butting my head into everything, and they're too nice to refuse.

Then after that I think I'm daft and over thinking things.

Most of the time I think there may be a hint of truth to that.

I don't know.

---------

If there's one thing I fear it's rejection.

I don't even dare to offer stuff to people in case they reject me.

Because I do take it personally. Like they refuse because it's me who offers whatever it is to them.

So that makes people think I'm selfish. Which sucks.

---------

Just finished watching Starter for 10 :D

Only watched it because it stars magnificent people, like James McAvoy (X-Men First Class), Rebecca Hall (Parade's End), Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock), Catherine Tate (Doctor Who) and Mark Gatiss (everywhere).

Even though I knew these actors would be appearing, I recognised another one as well. Lindsay Duncan, who later appeared in a Doctor Who special. (I first saw her in DW, but Sf10 was released first.)

Because I don't normally do comedies.

This is not a typical comedy though, that's why it's brilliant.

Also, Patrick Watts (played by Benedict Cumberbatch) is extremely adorable.
I think BC is like that in real life, except with more social skills than Patrick XD

Comment | 0 Comment(s)