
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:35 PM |
My results have finally sunk in.
(you know I realised that to make me believe good things are true, you usually have to tell me a downside of my grades)
Which is what happened this morning.
Okay just to clarify: my nett score is 2.
And you may think: this silly girl got a perfect score and she can find downsides to it! Well.
The downsides are:-
1. I got an A2 for eMath (but an A1 for aMath so that's funny)
2. I am the lowest scoring out of all the 2-pointers (yeah only 6 A1s)
3. My report slip is soiled by the appearance of my solitary B (damn my headache during the exam I could have gotten at least an A2)
4. I got a Merit for my Higher Art, not a Distinction, so it's not a 'best-ever' score
There. You see.
Feast your eyes on the pessimist that I am.
Also I have a problem deciding on my subject combination for ACS (I). Which will give me a headache for the next 2.5 weeks.
I have decided that to be a pessimist only ever has advantages.
Because, you'll either be right or pleasantly surprised.
Therefore, people, thinking pessimist is exactly the same as thinking positive.
Lesson learnt.
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|