
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:12 PM |
Rewatched a few of my favourite episodes of Torchwood today, spanning the first 3 seasons. Only because I didn't have the latest one. (feeling quite melancholy at the moment - don't know why.) Those episodes included Everything Changes, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Something Borrowed. Yeah they're not my absolute favourites but they're ones I haven't watched in a long time. My absolute favourites include Cyberwoman, Sleeper, KKBB (mentioned above), End of Days and Children of Earth - Day One and Day Two. Actually sod it I love all of Torchwood. Including Miracle Day. (I imagine people's favourite Miracle Day episode would be Immortal Sins because of Jack's relations with Angelo. Or maybe even the bit in episode 2 *waggles brows*) --------- Had a really long talk with Tashie last night. When I say really long I mean for 7 hours. You can guess how much my ears hurt after that. What did we talk about? Oh, loads of stuff. Like how we love a person to death but sometimes have to resist the urge to beat the shit out of them. Also about fan fiction. 8) I told her that I read a fan fiction where Ianto was brought back to life, and although I was so excited when I first read the ending, the feeling immediately went away. In the end I didn't really like the ending even though it was really well written because Ianto actually didn't die. I think the main reason he has such a huge fanbase now is because he died and people miss him. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and all that. It was a good talk - we only stopped because my phone was running low on battery. Also I was slightly sleepy. Sorry that I had to shut her up because she couldn't stop talking. Well. --------- Doing Went to the Mint Museum of Toys today :) at Seah Street Guess what kind of vintage toys I saw. DALEKS. Wow. I was so excited after that. It was a brilliant museum. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|