
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:00 PM |
My March holidays are currently free, meaning I don't have to leave the house (I still have homework though don't worry!), but then my OG and my class want to have an outing and... I DON'T WANT TO GO :( I don't enjoy socialising, I only like to talk to myself and be my own company. If I go out, it's only with people I know very well or people who I'm comfortable with and want to know more about them. There's quite a few of the latter. Very very few. Let me just list the people I don't mind going out with from my OG: And my class... Not from my class... Just to clarify these are the people I don't really know and would like to know them better because I feel comfortable around them. Obviously I feel quite awkward with *him* cos I like him, so he's not on the list. I'm the kind of person that avoids my crush because I just get all nervous and stammery and whatnot. Obviously though he's the one I want to know most of all. (I can't even bear to mention his name here!! >//<) I just realised that it's actually a lotttt of people on that list. Oh well. There are 14 people, which is at least 11 too many for my usual social tastes, but the people in this school are just wonderful. :D ...homework time. orz Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|