<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back to top
11:38 PM
I thought I hadn't posted in a freakishly long time, but in reality it's been, what, just nearly two months?

I'm feeling a whole load of stress now, and it's mostly my fault.

Ever since I got my smartphone, going on YouTube and Instagram and Tumblr has been slowly but surely taking over my life, and my laziness has ascended to a level that has never been breached before.

I have utterly ZERO self-control.

Also, my social life is falling apart as I become more rude to people and my mind is just overwhelmed with so many things right now I feel like I should have a job as Miranda Priestly's assistant to calm down. That's how bad I'm feeling right now.

(10 points if you get the reference.)

I'm doing things that I don't even understand, there are constant examinations that are actually a part of my IB grade, I'm not putting in any effort to make friends...

I have to worry about my Math Exploration on a supremely hard math topic that I don't have a clue about, I have to worry about completing my art and having good skill and a good concept but I hate the ones that I have currently, I'm doing so bad for my Chemistry because I can't do stoichiometry to save my life, ever since the inclusion of uncertainty calculations, my BM grades are non-existent because I don't fucking study for it and hence I don't understand a single thing, I have to worry about my sub-standard Chinese work (I don't know why my latest compo seems like a whole pile of rubbish and it's GRADED), my Literature is not coming along at all and basically, my life is an utter wreck.

The two most important years in my entire fucking life.

Okay I'm descending into swear mode. I should stop now.

School tomorrow. Wish me luck for the next year and a half.

I'd originally planned for these two years to be my proudest ones.
And it's not too late to recover, if I start slaving away.
I really don't want to regret any of it.

"If you don't change what you do, don't expect anything to change." -Albert Einstein

Comment | 0 Comment(s)