<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back to top
7:39 PM
So the thing is, quite a lot of things have happened.
I'm supposed to be studying or promos, which are this Friday, but whatever.
The one thing that was most important, that happened today, needs to be recorded for posterity.

Me and Cheo were super good friends in primary school, but about a month ago we stopped talking.
Then I felt so awkward around him. For absolutely no reason at all.
I just thought, okay, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I can handle it.

But I couldn't.
Looking back on it now, I feel quite ridiculous.
I guess it's in my nature to blow up everything in my head, and feel as if the world is ending even though it just drizzled as I was walking home. Or something of the sort.

But I am writing this post to say a few things I feel now about me and Cheo, that I can't tell anybody. Not yet, anyway.

Well, today I finally gathered up the courage to get down at his bus stop, and talk to him.

"Cheo!!" Oh god how is he going to reply.

"Hmm?" In that super nice and friendly way, with a slight lift of his lips in askance.
I am seriously not exaggerating, but the English language makes it sound more dramatic than I'm describing it.

But literally, at that moment, I felt relieved, and ridiculous at myself when I realised I'd blown this 'problem' up way out of proportion. But then again, I tend to do that. Just from that smile, when he removed his earphones and bent down to listen to what I had to say.

After a lot of conversation about school, when we reached the next bus stop and I was talking to him, I realised that I actually like him. Throughout our whole conversation, I had a tingle of nervous excitement. This sounds extremely awkward and unnecessary, but I literally felt so glad that he was talking to me, but I had this sense of dread that our conversation was just going to be over all too soon.

When he said he'd get down at an earlier bus stop because he'd moved, I felt an inexplicable sadness.
I'd always thought there was a special connection between us, because he lived right next to me.

Actually I'd always suspected he'd moved, because once I saw him in bus 74, but when I waited for bus 77 later on, he'd already left. Where he used to live, he only had the choice of 77, so yeah. Where he got off, he could have taken 20 other buses from that second stop.

When he confirmed it I was disappointed, although proved right. Haha.

But then that means he waited for bus 77 for me, so we could talk. But then again, I was so 'enamoured' that I didn't notice whether any other buses passed that he could have taken. Maybe 77 was the first bus he could take that had passed. But anyway. Here's me conjuring the worst case scenario again.

I want to ask him if he still has his dog. The shitzu mixed breed kind of thing? I don't even remember.

Yes I do like Cheo Yi Hong quite a bit. Maybe it's just a sense of victory that I'd just gotten back something I lost, but I'm going to treasure this anyway. I want to be good friends with him. (deleted portion)

Haha. Be realistic, me.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)