
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
12:48 AM |
Because boredom, and my love for quizzes and making lists. 1. Favorite pet I ever had Never had any, unless you count the dozen goldfish I had as a little child but hardly remember. Or the tadpoles I caught at my school pond. But I don't. 2. Favorite car I've owned Never owned one before. But my Dad's current car is my favourite one so far. Honda Civic 2008 3. Favorite meal out, ever Oooh it should be the one in Paris, by the Sienne. It was a random restaurant, but THE FOOD. 4. Favorite food I've cooked I like everything that I put effort in, but most recently it's a tie between my lime french toast brunch, and the 2-ingredient buzzfeed icecream :D 5. Favorite food from childhood Definitely ang-cai-tau mueh (carrot porridge). I don't know what my grandma put in it, but it's indescribably good. 6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event) Any sweetened iced tea is much appreciated. Even writing it down makes me want some. 7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event) Green tea latte. Yes. 8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person Maybe the one I had for 7 hours with Tashfia over the phone. from 10pm to 5am. Totally random, but full of feelings about that one. 9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items) I don't know. Probably never done that before... 10. Favorite movie of all time ALIEN VS PREDATOR. It's been my default answer since I was 11. But now I can't be bothered to properly think. But AVP is still up there. 11. Favorite book of all time Riddles of Epsilon by someone I don't remember. But just search the title. It's really really good if you like puzzles and cryptic languages, symbols, wordplay and other clever things like that all mushed up with a little horror to top it all off. It's amazing. 12. Teacher who changed my life, and why Probably Mr Ong or Mr Farlow. They're both my art teachers. The former taught me to love art and the latter showed me how vast and wonderful the world of visual arts is. Seriously though. 13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why Not there yet, so none. 14. Favorite item category to go shopping for with a girlfriend ACCESORIES. Yes. Including shoes. 15. Perfect day out - what, where, with whom With my group of best friends, morning walk in the park, nice brunch somewhere quiet, then shopping and finally a relaxing dinner, before travelling home together. Not the same home, of course, but we live around the same area and most of the travelling is done together, and those are one of my favourite parts of a day out. 16. Favorite color Black & white, Pink. 17. Favorite artist You mean music right. That would be Super Junior, SID, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift. I will never be able to decide. Seriously. My taste in music is haphazard. But artist is definitely Jean Auguste Aominique Ingres. He is/was out of this world amazing. 18. Favorite song To sing is I Have Confidence from The Sound of Music, to listen to is any heavy Gaga song because of the fantastic beats and melodies she comes up with. 19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen Super Show 4, because I'm lousy at going for "paid entertainment". And no I don't think you count movie tickets. 20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours Art. 21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering Haha. Don't judge me, but it's therapeutic office work at FotFSG. It's just so therapeutic putting lessons together, filing them, keying in survey forms. For community hours it's great, but not for an actual job, no. 22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told The secrets I've been told are not that exciting. Maybe because I don't really care. 23. My greatest skill (past or current) Pencil work, dare I say. 24. The best advice I've ever been given Mostly about my art and how I should expand it. But also.=: "if you don't change what you do, don't expect anything to change." My Math teacher told me that, but it was a quote given by someone. No she wasn't scolding me when she gave that advice. 25. The best advice I've ever given Not really advice, but, revealing something about yourself or wanting to be different from other people doesn't change who you are from the point of revelation. You're exactly the same person as you were before; you've just decided to show/express it. 26. The year of the best birthday I ever had... and why Maybe the day I spent with different friends at different times of the day, ad ended with a concert movie :') 27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen The salt lakes in Turkey. Ridges and ridges of beauty. Looks like ice, and if you're actually there the view is very very impressive. Amazing. No I have'nt seen a wonder of the world. Yet. :( 28. The most fun road trip I ever took... where and with whom Not really road trip, but a safari drive in Africa, where I saw wild zebras and giraffes and gazelles and elephants. It was brilliant. 29. The nearest close call I've ever had Neearly missing a bus because of small decisions I made at home to leave late. Lame I know. 30. My favorite flower - purchased Begonias. 31. My favorite flower or plant - personally grown Venus flytrap. I know it's not a flower but who gives a shit. 32. My best hair day ever? Sunday, Nov 10 this year, last day of AFA. When I successfully styled a beanie on my head. 33. The most favorite gift I've ever gotten - what and from whom? Super Junior's humongous 6th album, from Jennifer, for my birthday. Or maybe it was the random free tickets to see The Lion King musical, from my lovely Dad. 34. My most suspenseful moment Just before getting my O Level results. 35. My most unexpected achievement? My O Level results haha. MOST DEFINITELY unexpected. 36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've had REPEAT 37. My favorite paid employment, ever never had a job bleh 38. The favorite dessert I've ever eaten I'm quite sure I have one, but I can;t remember, but off the top of my head I love creme brulee. 39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen Them salt lakes. 40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter yeah I'm so scared I don't even want to type it down. In all seriousness. 41. My favorite household chore Laundry, maybe 42. The favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself Teehee. The cool punk bracelet I got at a shop called Hip Hop (but it's a punk goth shop) in the Terminal 21 Mall in Thaliand. 43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had Home-brewed from blue-mountain beans my mum brought home from Jamaica. 44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me "Why are you so short?" By hardest I mean most painful. 45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend Don't remember. But there has been some, I just don't have a most important one. 46. The most unusual pet I've ever had Tadpoles with hindlegs haha. 47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned My cross ring. Hurhurr. 48. The most treasured book in my library Torchwood Archives and Doctor Who Encyclopedia. No judgement! I'm a geek. 49. The most important tool in my craft/ hobby stuff Faber Castell or Staedtler 4B pencil. Yes. 50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone Must it be handmade by me? XD 51. The best anonymous thing I have ever done/given Secret santa. I was proud of it. It was a fun but deep book which I know she'd love. 52. The most healthy and vital time in my life was/is? Right now, actually :) 53. The worst thing I ever got away with Cheating in an end-of-year examination in Primary School. I don't remember if I got that question right in the end. 54. The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me Hold open the gate? 55. The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger? Hold open the gate. It's very late at night I can't remember anything now. I'm not that horrible I promise. 56. Favorite perfume Sugar lychee by Fresh 57. Favorite household cleaner smell I don't know what it is, but my grandfather's house's sheets smell so amazing. Homey but fresh. 58. Favorite outdoor smell Probably the air after it rains. I hate the smell of freshly cut grass I cannot understand its appeal. 59. Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night? I don't specifically remember the days of days or nights out, so I can;t recall a specifically Saturday one. 60. Favorite song I ever danced to and with whom? I think it was Sorry Sorry. I painstakingly learned the dance after school in my living room, with the video in slow motion on TV haha 61. Favorite dinner my mom made Miso spaghetti most probably. With mentai. 62. The happiest moment I can remember O Level results. 63. Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel? Don't Rain on My Parade always makes me do hand gestures and sing along I have no idea. 64. My favorite patriotic experience? OH YES. Saying the pledge at 20:10 hrs in the Padng suring National Day celebrations 2010. 65. My biggest moment of celebrity Probably one of my art pieces. Idk bleh. 66. My one favorite item of clothing? My accesories are usually my favourite part, but I love my black Shana skinny trousers. STAPLE 67. The one item I would take to the desert island? My laptop, complete with internet. Or maybe just my laptop with my full movie collection and unlimited battery life. 68. The one person I loved who never knew? Obviously "who never knew" means it's a secret so it's staying that way. 69. The most fun sporting event I ever attended? I don't do sport. 70. The favorite place I have ever traveled to where I'd spend my whole life if I could? Japan or the outskirts of London. 71. My favorite moment as a parent NA 72. My favorite moment as a sister/brother Making food for my brother. I don't know why bt it's satisfying to see others enjoy the food you've workd hard on. 73. My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other NA 74. My favorite moment as a daughter/son Baking a cake for my father on his birthday this year, and on fathers' day :) 75. My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery? Anything that smells good 76. My favorite cooking or kitchen smell? The smell of anything fresh and strong is awesome, like lime 77. The most significant change I've had to go through and how it made me better Going to the gym every other day. Serious. I've become more disciplined. I guess. 78. My "biggest deal" memory of childhood Proudly exclaiming I was NINE, so don't mess with me mofos (to this random old lady on a tour of Turkey whom I remembered was very annoying on the plane, so when she asked how old I was, yeah.) 79. My favorite non-relative adult growing up Mr Ong, Mr Farlow 80. My favorite aunt or uncle Don't have a favourite 81. Best Sunday afternoon I ever had? I don't remember specific days. 82. Favorite ice cream ever and from where? Vanilla icecream with almond flakes by Dreyers. Simple but perfect. 83. Favorite musician? Kari Kriikku. Best clarinetist in the world. And even entertainer, I daresay. 84. Favorite famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd like to meet? JAD Ingres, Lady Gaga, John Barrowman. All three I would DIE to meet. 85. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.) Rain. When indoors. 86. Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with? Myself. These walks are best done alone with your thoughts. 87. Best time I've had playing with a pet I tortured my tadpoles to see how long they could survive out of water. I was a curious kid, okay 88. Nicest thing I've ever done for a little kid? I don't like little kids so I stay far away. 89. Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times? TORCHWOOD. No question. 90. Favorite item no one knows I own? Nothing. 91. My favorite story/experience of the paranormal? Oh god when me and Tashfia both heard this woman right by our ears when we were walking to the busstop at night. I think we both only heard "girl". We both turned to make way for her but there was nobody for like a mile radius except cars driving past on the road. Then we screamed in public and started running just a bit. I was laughing and crying from both shock and embarrassment from the ridiculousness of it all. But it was an experience. 92. The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on? Grocery?? Probably some expensive chocolate or fruit juice or $15 a carton of flavoured milk. 93. The most competent activity I do? Art. 94. The one food item I can never run out of? Milk. Not really food, though. Okay then eggs. 95. The favorite picture I've ever taken? Don't know. 96. The most fun game I've ever played? Pokemon White and Black 2. 97. The biggest secret I still safeguard? (don't reveal it!) lol then why ask. 98. The hardest I ever laughed in my life was... When Captain America made a cameo in Thor 2. (oops spoiler but it was an epic moment) 99. My favorite fabric to pet is? Sounds shady haha. Anything made of the stuff babies' soft toys are made of. 100. If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now,,, Where? Who? What? Shopping. Under most circumstnaces. I need to go shopping. I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms. 101. If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing? Curled up in bed with a good fanfiction. Haha cos right now I want to sleep. It's so late at night. END excuse spelling or grammatical errors they're typos because my fingers are sleepy. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|