<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, November 15, 2013

Back to top
1:09 AM
So I randomly decided to make a Christmas Wishlist.
Because recently I've been thinking about what I'd like to receive as my Christmas presents, and decided to compile them together.
Also because I have no money to buy things anymore, after AFA.
(oh, AFA.)

(I spent S$70 on the Gakupo nendoroid that I've wanted for literally years. Happy but guilty at the same time, because it was such a big-ticket purchase. Also bought a lot of other things, namely, an official K poster of Scepter 4, many badges and prints, and 2 figurines. The Gakupo one and a random petite draw nendoroid for S$10, from which I got Len!! What are the chances haha, hurray~)

Anyway. The wishlist. I think I made one last year as well, actually :p

What I want for Christmas (in no order of preference):
- Taobao list that I made on my 65daigou account
- Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album
- Photoshop + Illustrator + Bridge set
- drawing tablet
- nendoroid(s) of characters I like
- Torchwood encyclopedia
- Ten's action figure
- a pair of actual punk boots

That's all for now, I think. It's still quite a while to Christmas.

I'll be in Taiwan then, and I'm very excited! :D

Comment | 0 Comment(s)