<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, December 6, 2013

Back to top
3:50 PM
Yes.

Sorry if you don't like quizzes, I just love them a lot. Filling things in, making lists of my favourite things; this is what I do best.

And I am currently obsessed with Pokemon (again).

1. When and how did you first discover Pokemon?
When a friend at tuition let me borrow her Gameboy Colour, and I played Pokemon Blue :) this was about 6 or 7 years ago

2. What was the first Pokemon you ever saw?
In my life, I don't know, but in the games it was Squirtle!

3. What was your first RPG Pokemon game?
BLUE!

4. What was your first non RPG Pokemon game?
Ehh it must've been the TCG, because my cousins loved it and I joined them playing~

5. What was your first starter?
SQUIRTLE!! I always pick Squirtle because it's really cute, and Blastoise is so badass

6. Did you ever trade with anybody other than siblings? What Pokemon?
No because when I played Blue, no one else had a GBC anymore, and after that I played on emulators so trading became impossible :'( so my Pokedex sucks, as hard as I try.

7. Did you watch the tv show? Do you still watch it?
YES. Watching subbed Pokemon XY now, as soon as it comes out. I had to learn all the Japanese names because I only ever watched dubbed ones before :p

8. What was your fav character? Human and Pokémon?
In the anime? Definitely Barry from Sinnoh (Twinleaf town?), and Iris' Axew because it's really cute "Xew Axew!~!!"

9. Did you collect the cards? Can you remember your first card?
No I never did because I only ever played with my cousins, and they provided all the cards.

10. Did you ever get one of your Pokemon up to lv100?
Uhh no >< Since I played on emulators I couldn't really battle with anyone so I never bothered. But I'm trying to now with my Black 2 team! They're around Level 82 now~

11. Have you ever encountered Missingno?
No :/

:: PRESENT ::

12.What is your fav 1-3 pokemon of each generation? Why?
Generation 1:
1. Eevee, because there was only one, and I love my Jolteon
2. Blastoise, because Squirtle will always be my favourite starter, also bad-assery
3. Scyther, because it's super cool. Need I say more

Generation 2:
1. Furret because looks. #nojudgement
2. Suicune because it's brilliant and beautiful
3. Mareep! It's really cute, and I loved the electric sheep idea

Generation 3:
1. Banette! Its description is super creepy and awesome at the same time. Also it's pretty.
2. Blazkien!! Starter brillaince. Also it's extremely powerful and the only fire-type worth having in Gen 3
3. Gardevoir. Need I say more?

Generation 4:
1. Empoleon! When I first saw it, I fell in love. Come on, a Water-Steel EMPEROR PENGUIN?! Can't handle.
2. Froslass! I just love the kimono design. Also Ice-Ghost can't be beat
3. Infernape, because it's brilliant. Sun Wu Kong ftw haha~ Also it's a cooler-looking Blaziken (I think). I never know which starter to choose for this Gen.
I really love Garchomp as well but I could only choose 3... :( I guess I'd tie Garchomp with Infernape here...

Generation 5:
1. CHANDELURE. It has a gothic design, is FIRE-GHOST (which is still one and only), and it's basically a sentient chandelier!! I can't really explain why I love it so much, but it's my favourite Pokemon of ALL TIME.
2. Zebstrika! I know it's weak as crud, but my favaourite wild animals are zebras, and when it came out, I nearly died. It's electric type too like WHAT. How awesome.
3. Mienshao, because it looks super super cool. Smug, with lovely colours (even the shiny version), and a super strong Fighter, but actually the awesome sleeve-arms are what sealed the deal for me.

13. What is your fav 6 Pokemon to use?
I feel like doing a dream-team for all 6 generations, but it's too hard, so I'll just list 6 best ones.
Note: they're not one team together (although they can be I guess), and not in any order of favourites.
Dugtrio, Chandelure, Lucario, Espeon, Glaceon, Aegislash.

14. Fav Types? Why?
Steel and Fairy. Because reasons.

15. Out of your siblings/friends, are you the best at Pokemon?
Hahahahahahahhhaaaaa this question. I'm the only sad person that's obsessed with Pokemon.

16.How many Pokemon do you have in your pokedex currently? Which ones are you missing?
Because I can't trade, my Black 2 Unovadex is forlorn. Only 167 obtained. But I'm still concentrating on the post-game, haven't begun my evolution spree yet :p

17.Have you ever competed in a Pokemon event?
No, but I'd love to...

18. Do you have one of the legendary unobtainables (Mew, celebi, jirachi, deoxys)?
I don't have actual consoles, so that's impossible D:

19. How many lv 100s do you have and what are they?
Noooooone because I'm a n00b.

20. Who is your fav gym leader?
Cheren! Definitely.

21. What is your fav region?
Unova, definitely.

::YOU'RE THE TRAINER!::

22. What is your trainer name?
Mache! Because of the Fairy Gym Leader in Gen 6. Her English name is Valerie, and my real name is Valerie, so :D she's super cool as well, and Mache is her original Japanese name, so I decided to use that!

23. What is your ID number (for the game you play the most of your fav)?
62589 (Black 2)

24. Are you a trainer, breeder or other? Explain.
Winner. Haha lol. I just challenge everybody, I never run away from wild battles, and I've never "blacked out/whited-out" before. Yes, err-body. Super competitive over here.

25. Would you be good or evil?
Neutral. N is really cool. He's neutral, to me.

26. If evil, which team would you belong to?
I'll just answer this anyway. I'd love to be a Team Flare scientist because they're awesome. And also team Plasma only if I get to be Colress~

27. Trainer stuff. (gender, age, species, clothes, anything special)
Female, that's it. Haha so boring. Ooh maybe pink hair. Yes.

28. What is your fav Pokeball?
Definitely Quick Ball. Because duh. It's fast and it works.

29. Where does your trainer live?
Aspertia. I'm so boring don't judge. Or maybe Sootopolis! Because it's cool and Wallace is brilliant.

30. What is the story behind your character?
Same as Ash. Travelling regions to become a Pokemon Master!! (also to Catch 'em All!)

31. Does your character have a trademark or phrase?
*eyebrow raise*


:: POKEMON ::

32. What is your Character's main Pokemon? (like ash's Pikachu)
I don't think I can say Pharaoh the Black Kyurem right? Because it's legendary? Okay I'd say my Chandelure. With no nickname because Chandelure is a frickin' cool name already.

33. What is their name, age, gender, and personality? (as in naive, hardy, etc)
Chandelure, ageless (haha me.), female, mild nature. Likes to fight.

35. What is the story behind the pokemon?
Trained from Litwick met at Celestial Tower. Maybe saved my life a couple times? :p

36. What level is it currently?
Lv 81. I'm gonna grind it to Level 100 because I love her.

37.What makes them unique? (What do they look like, can they talk, what is it's true personality)
She talks through telepathy like a legendary! Haha just making this up. And can dance.

38. How long have you had that pokemon in real life?
Only about 2 months I guess.

39. What are your other Pokemon on the team what are and their names and genders?
Esper the Espeon, female.
Samurott, male.
Pharaoh the Black Kyurem, genderless.
Xew the Haxorus, male.
Krokorok the Krookodile, male. (I kept calling my Krookodile Krokorok, so I just changed his nickname to that haha.)

40. What is the relationship between your team of pokemon?
Esper, Chandelure and Samurott are serious, and Pharaoh, Krokorok and Xew are mischievous, so they cause lots of trouble and trip up the 3 snobs a lot AHAHHAA

::MISCELLANEOUS::

41. What is your fav console?
DS!

42. Your view on the name, Wii?
So lame.

43. Are you getting Pokemon Black/White?
I LOVE THIS GAME. Although version 2 is better.

44. Have you decided on the starter you'll use?
Lol Oshawott ftw

45. Have you ever thought a Pokemon was 'sexy'?
Lopunny! Seriously though. I don't think I'm the only one. When I first saw it I was like 'Ehh!?!!'

46. How long have you liked Pokemon?
About 17 years I guess. My whole life~

47. Do you go off your nut when someone says Pokemon and those who like it are gay?
Yeah I'll go all Blaziken on them and Hi-Jump Kick their arses.

48.Do you like or hate Pikachu?
It's really cute and has a nice voice. But I don't favour it or dislike it.

49. In your room, how many pokemon items do you own, and what are they?
Uhm, fanart on the walls, some plushies and badges. And more fanart.

THIS TOOK LONG ENOUGH!
Back to playing Pokemon. Byeeee.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)