<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Back to top
10:05 PM
I hate rejecting people but I feel like I should.
I'd already clocked in nearly 24 hours of work for the design, but they still want me to make amendments!
And it's not minor cosmetic changes and edits.
They want me to change the actual design of the animal because of some new requirement
How can they just do this after everyone has worked so hard on their designs?
Don't they see the effort that we all put in?
We have other commitments as well, much much more important than this.
We haven't had this for over 250 years so another few years isn't gonna hurt at all.

And all the credit is going to go to the initialisers and not the people who actually put the work into making it happen. Because that's how the school will react. They'll only see the PowerPoint slides as pictures and see the presenters, but they won't see the actual labourers and definitely won't see the amount of time and effort I put in (we all put in) into making this happen.

I have no time to do anything else now.

I guess I'm the only wimp that accepted this. Because I don't dare to say no.

Okay I'm going to do some minor edits and send them the PS file because I really cannot let this continue. I need stop helping other people tie their unimportant loose ends and fix myself first. Especially my TOK and EE and other IAs that need much attention. And also my Art is really getting affected as well.

I have 5 pieces done and I need 15. Therefore.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)