<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back to top
10:50 AM
IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

It's not as if I live in a huge family with many children or many generations living in the same house.

It's just my parents and my one brother.

And my brother is at an event right now, so that just leaves me and my parents at home.

CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FOR ONCE.

What is wrong with just being concerned about what your own daughter is doing, what she needs to do, and what she wants to do?

I'm not asking for a new gadget, or a tough service or even help with my homework.

I need to get my hair cut, my trousers mended and I want to eat lunch at a certain chicken rice stall.

ALL THE OTHER WEEKS you ask for my suggestion and this week when I finally have one in advance you just forget about it, and conveniently remember it when it's too late.

And no matter how many times I say it, you always end up asking me to explain. TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Is it so hard to remember what AFA is??? I've been going to it for 5 years now and every time I mention it, you always forget what it is.

And every time I say something along the lines of "Remember about my appointment today", you frown as if it's not your responsibility to remember. I KNOW THAT. THAT'S WHY I'M REMINDING YOU. I remind you every single day but on the day itself you FORGET, and scold me for being last minute in telling you.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE HEARD in a family of FOUR people oh my god.

And then when I try to speak my mind, you always FEEL THE FUCKING NEED to contradict everything I have to say. What is you problem? WHY do you have to argue with me WHY.

I might as well be living as a tenant in your house, not as your daughter, with the way you don't know anything about what I'm doing or even care.

You blame me for not telling you anything, hiding in my room all the time? YOU NEVER ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING. NOTHING. I may be doing drugs in my room for all you know! I might be showing physical symptoms or drug abuse and you won't even notice!

And you scold me for not wanting to share. Well, when I do you just interrupt me with your own thoughts, or what you want to say to someone else. And even when you 'pay attention', you NEVER REMEMBER ANYTHING  I tell you. Then you always ask me to repeat myself.

NO.

You see, this is how delinquents are formed. They want their parents' attention. Too bad I'm too sensible and law-abiding to put myself in danger just to get attention.

In fact, I just want to be loved by my parents. You said once that you loved me, but how? In mere words? With material possessions? Because you seem to care more about money than you do about me!

I mean, is it too much to ask for parents to put their child before themselves. I certainly don't think so.

You expect me to take care of you when you are older but LOOK AT HOW you shout at my grandmother, and not care about me! You only care about what you want, and your money. Everyone else has to get quietly follow along.

The worst part is I look at every other parent and wish mine were like that. I literally wish they'd be my parents instead of the ones I do have. The worst, worst part.

About the tenant thing, it's even more true because even though I don't pay rent or whatever, I pay for half my own clothes out of my pocket money, I pay for my school supplies and everything. I'm even paying for my prescription set of GLASSES for god's sake. That's how much more money means to you than I do.

What are you gonna do with all that money anyway?

"I'm not gonna pay for your university education. I'm gonna give it all to charity." WHAT. I'm not saying you shouldn't, but shouldn't your child come first. And it's not the 1970s ANYMORE. You can't live a happy life living as frugally as you do it's so stupid the extent to which you value money.

It's not even 'frugally' anymore, since that's a good word. It's 'miserly'.

Please just fucking ACKNOWLEDGE my existence once in a while. That'd be brilliant.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)