
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
2:38 AM |
Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
Friends of the Ood [Chameleon Circuit], Gypsy [Lady Gaga], Lucifer [SHINee], Move Your Body [Eiffel 65], The Doctor and I [John Barrowman], An Awful Lot of Running [Chameleon Circuit], I Know Him So Well [JB feaet. Daniel Boys], One Love [Super Junior], dog run [SID], My Favourite Things [The Sound of Music]. Eclectic, I know. haha.If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Right now most probably hiking and shopping in Japan, because it is a beautiful country and I need a break.
Would you take anyone with you?
I'd take my close friends along :)
What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
black 0.38 penFavourite month and why?
September because my birthday and holidaysDo you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.
no.Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
my phone, pillow, headsetWhat brand logo is closest to you currently?
ASUS (my laptop)Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites?
I love Monopoly. boring I know.A musical artist you love that isn’t well known
I guess I could say John Barrowman isn't mainstream so him!A musical artist you love that is well known
SID, the Japanese bandWhat is your desktop background currently?
Torchwood chibi picture from dALast person you talked to, and through what you talked to them
I talked to a few of my friends in a group chat on whatsappFirst colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow
pinkWhat timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
clock, phone, wristwatch, fob-watch (yes I'm a geek)
What kind of headphones do you use?
some sony ones that's are hot pink and really good quality! Just got them yesterday (Sunday) in fact.What musical artists have you seen perform live?
CN Blue, all of SM Town, SID, SSO (haha!), some others I forgot.Does virginity matter to you?
I guess. Never thought about it.What gaming consoles do you or your family own?
none of my family games using consolesWhat pets do you have? What are their names?
no pets cos we are sad sad people.What’s the best job you’ve ever had?
never hadWhat’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
yahWhat magazines do you read, if any?
teens, teenage, bbc knowledge, nat geoInspiration behind your URL?
phrase used in JB's first autobiography. there's been so much JB in this post godInspiration behind your blog title?
quote that a fanfiction gave me lots of feels aboutFavourite item of clothing?
in a clothing rut now so noneAre you friends with any exes?
no exesName at least one book you loved as a child.
child meaning like before 10? is magic school bus counted? if so, YASWhat’s your native language? If that language has distinct regional variations, which variation? (eg. AU English, US English)
Singporean English, but I guess you can say I speak the posh versionWhat email service do you use?
hotmail and gmailIs there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
my Degas calendar I got from Tate Modern in London, my clock, a painting my aunt did for me when I was bornWhat’s your favourite number, and why?
3 cos I have no ideaEarliest moment in your life you can remember?
too tired for this shtickWhat did you have for dinner yesterday?
glutinous claypot riceHow often do you brush your teeth?
once a day at night don't judgeWhat’s your favourite candy/chocolate?
daim barHave you had other blogs on Tumblr? Do you have any other blogs currently?
yes but shIf you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
sushi/sashimi or quicheWhat fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Torchwood, SID, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Super Junior, SNSD, 2NE1If you could study anything, what would it be?
Fashion
Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
no I feel that lip anything clogs it and hinders speechHow would you describe your sense of humour?
dryer than yo grandma's vagina (sorry not sorry)What things annoy you more than anything else?
lip smacking, chewing noises, shamelessnessWhat kind of position are you in at the moment?
lying on my tummy on my bedDo you wear much jewellery?
probably, yeah.Who is the leader of your country, currently? Any other levels of government with leaders? (State, region, province, county, district, municipality, etc)
lee hsien loong I guess, hahaLast 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own
Zoela, Tanya Burr, Rouge DeluxeWhat do you carry your money in?
a lame boyish fold wallet which I need to change asapDo you enjoy driving? Why or why not?
no cos I haven't triedLongest drive you have ever been on?
5 hours stuck in traffic on the road to MalaysiaFurthest away from home you have ever been?
Probably London, hahaHow many times have you moved house?
onceWhat is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
some brochure bags, my bass guitar ampHow many devices do you own which can access the internet?
twoIs there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
yes. food.Is there anything that always makes you sad?
yes. old people.What programs do you currently have open?
Chrome, uTorrent, DownloadsWhat do you associate the colour red with?
sophisticationLast strong smell you can remember smelling?
my pooLast healthy thing you ate?
cauliflowerDo you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
coffee, about one a day, I used to drink 4 cups of tea a day, but hardly anymoreWhat do you associate the colour blue with?
nothing, just, brightHow long is the closest ruler you can find?
30 cm? it's a Rulers of England one I got from Westminster Abbey hahaWhat colour pants/skirt/etc are you currently wearing?
navyWhen was the last time you drank water?
some hours agoHow often do you clear your browser history?
neverDo you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
yesEver written fanfiction for anything?
lol yes for both real-life people and tv characters, but that was lifetimes agoLast formal event you attended
my school Founder's DayIf you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
19th July because no ideaWould you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
countrysideRoughly how many people live in your town?
idk nearly a million? hahaDo you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
yes, from my primary schoolFavourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores
JEM and Ion and Plaza Singapura. definitely H&M, JRunway, *Scape undergroundDo you have a smartphone? What kind? If you don’t, do you want one?
Yeah my beautiful HTC One X+.What is your least favourite colour, and why?
green because idkHow do you spell grey/gray?
grey cos British EnglishGo to your dashboard and describe the image shown in the radar section (below the “Find blogs” link)
noWhat difference is there between how many followers you have, and the number of blogs you follow?
1How many posts do you have?
quite a few I think more than 100, since 2008 I think
What time is it currently?
2:38 AMIs there anything you should be doing right now?
SLEEPING
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|